Sunday, February 7, 2010

I say it a lot...

...I know I'm not the only working mom but...


Welcome to my blog! I decided to start my own blog for several reasons:

1. Everybody else is doing it and I cave to peer pressure. Don't tell my kids. I want them to view me as a positive role model, at least for now.

2. I need an outlet for my random thoughts and witty banter. I have lots of random thoughts, ask anybody. I'm pretty witty too. I'll make you laugh out loud. That's a promise.

3. I have 2 kids and I need an outlet for that too. I was going to mention my husband also but I really didn't want to get into a fight over it. I don't like fighting and I know he doesn't like sleeping on the couch.

4. I want to share deals I find so you can benefit from my bargain savviness. Is that a word? If not, it definitely should be.

5. I want to share recipes and I want you to share some with me! I've recently discovered that I can cook! And I like it! Who knew? Especially since I've spent the better part of our marriage trying to convince my hubby that I was missing the cooking gene.

So that's pretty much it. It's about me and things I want to talk about! Yay! I know you are as excited as I am...

Adios ya'll!

5 comments:

  1. Use your baking savviness and bring food in for your team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Peyton. I'll be anxiously awaiting your next post. I've been recently peer pressured into trying the blog thing. Maybe I'll "jump of the bridge", too.

    Cherrish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a framed diploma from the cooking class I took. I hung it in the kitchen as proof (and a reminder) that I can cook. Other than that professional training, though, the cooking gene continues to ellude me. Consequently, I accept leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donut muffin = delicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love your BLOG, your blogosphere, blogiverse; I'm duly impressed! You've got the "cooking gene", most definitely. That's my random banter for the evening, y'all! Perhaps working grammies should have blogs as well? <3

    ReplyDelete